STweep for TwinCAT
[2.1.0] – 2021-02-03
- Option to place STRUCT keyword on a new line.
- Option to indent ELSE case in a case statement.
- Minor UI changes.
- Minor changes in license handling.
- Improved performance for first format action after visual studio starts.
- Incorrect formatting of function block initializer without arguments :
A : B();
[2.0.1] – 2021-01-28
- Option to add blank lines at the end of a code file.
- Separate setting for Spaces around argument assignment.
- “Documentation” command in menu bar.
- “Report a bug or submit feedback” command in menu bar.
- Improved STweep menu structure.
- Updated/improved German translations.
- Setting file format for improved handling.
- Setting “Keep existing blank lines” was not respected at the end of a file.
- Setting “Keep existing line breaks” was not respected at the end of a file.
- Depending on the settings: number of blank lines at start of file was not correctly set if first element is a comment.
- Copyright message mentioned Codesys instead of TwinCAT.
- Depending on the settings: if the first element in a file was a comment, the number of blank lines between file-start and the comment where not properly set.
- Depending on the settings: if last element in a file was a comment the number of blank lines between file-end and the comment where not properly set.
- Incorrect formatting of a statement similar to: ‘THIS^.a REF= var;’
- Depending on the settings: incorrect blank line inserted when multi line comment exceeds the line length limit.
- Incorrect formatting of pointer to array declaration: “A:POINTER TO ARRAY[0..1] OF BOOl;”.